The ultimate embodiment of Zoom-Zoom, the stunning new Mazda RX-8 R3 takes you to a whole new level of driving exhilaration.
This latest generation has at its heart a 231ps RENESIS rotary engine spinning to the electrifying 9,000rpm red line - that's where peak power was reached in our Le Mans-winning Mazda 787B, the only Japanese car ever to have won the legendary race.
This is how driving should be. The 6-speed gearbox provides a sporty shift and you'll want to explore the immense rev range. Smooth drive? The RENESIS rotary engine has only three moving parts ensuring a smooth power delivery at all times.
What comes with such an incredible car?
- Optimum suspension settings and improved balance and dynamic ability thanks to Bilstein dampers and urethane-foam suspension cross-members. Twenty per cent stiffer than previously, the ride is one you'd expect from a race car, without the harshness.
- Lightweight Recaro front sports seats with integral head restraints
- Breathtaking performance and acceleration (62mph from a standing start in only 6.4 seconds), which benefits from enhanced aerodynamics and engine cooling
- A six-speed manual transmission providing a more intuitive feel and smoother gear shifts.
- 19" dark titanium alloy wheels with ultra-low profile tyres improve grip and provide an impressive stance in combination with the aggressive body styling.
- Twin 90mm exhaust pipes and LED tail lights
- Interior specification including climate control air conditioning, Bluetooth® connectivity, surround-sound BOSE® premium audio system and cruise control